ENTRY OR LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY IN SLOVAKIA
Entry Requirements For Slovakia
- Being in possession of a valid passport or travel document
- Being in possession of a valid visa
- Being in possession of documents that justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay, and having sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay in Slovakia.
- Exceptionally, submission of medical certificates required by the Ministry of the Interior, in accordance with the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality and the Ministry of Employment and Social Security, or pursuant to European Union legislation. The need to submit these certificates shall be made known, as far as possible, sufficiently in advance.
- Not being subject to a ban on entry
- Not being considered a threat to the public health, public order, national security, or international relations of Slovakia or of other States with which Slovakia has agreements in this regard.
- Not having already stayed for three months during a six-month period.
- Passport validity
- Staying for longer than three months
- UK Emergency Travel Document (ETD)
Language requirements for studies at universities in Slovakia
If your study program or course is taught in English, you will be required to prove your level of command of English by presenting the results you received at English courses. Please, always check with your university whether your English studies are sufficient for you to meet this requirement. In general, higher education institutions in Europe request student to have a level of command of the language of instruction equivalent to a B1/B2 level according to the scale as described by the European language passport.